terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2005

7 things...

7 things I plan to do before I die:

* Be closer to God than I am now

* Go back to Africa

* Visit all the countries I can

* Write a book, maybe more

* Get married and have a beautiful family

* Help people in poverty, or during disasters

* Parachute, do rafting and bumgee again, anything else of the sort

7 things I can do:

* Work on the computer, watch TV and talk all at the same time

* Be very busy anywhere, anytime

* Laugh and smile

* Keep in touch with friends (at least in sporadic touch)

* Seek for adrenaline

* Forget things

* Sleep anywhere, anytime, for as long as I want

* Be very coleric when I'm stressed

7 things I cannot do:

* Be bored

* Be mad for too long

* Shut up

* Live dressed up

* Remember everything I have to do

* Don't say what I think

* Lie

7 things that attract me to another person:

* Love for and surrender to God

* Determination

* Transparency/fidelity

* Initiative

* Cavalheirismo (in guys, of course)

* Practicality (praticidade, é isso mesmo?)

* Good sense of humor

7 things I say most often:

* ...queis assim...

* Whatever!

* Tô com sono!

* Ai, ai, cansei!

* O que que eu ia fazer/falar mesmo?

* Deixa eu te contar...

* Eu não concordo!

7 things I hear most often:

* Vc lembrou de...?

* Suuuuu.... vem cá!!

* O que vc tá fazendo da vida?

* Como foi lá na África?

* Vai embora, já?!

* Quanto tempo!!

* Tonta - essa é do Sa!

7 bloggers I am tagging:

* everyone who's in my favorite's links!


PS: I didn't answer all of the 7 things because I couldn't remember songs or celebrity crushes... can't remember names... one more thing I cannot do! hehe...

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Oba! Vc fez tb!!!! Dificil ne'? Eu so' conseguia pensar em 5 coisas... Mas foi divertido.

Adorei ler as suas 7 coisas! E' bem vc mesmo!

Kiki disse...

Aposto q das coisa q vc mais escuta a primeira é do tio, e a segunda é da tia!! haha =)

É difícil mas é bom!! =D

Adoro ler as 7 coisas dos outros tbm! =)

beijins

toomuchinfo disse...

Muito bom!! =) Bom pensar né? e bom ler tb...